Kataku WebCS for Multi-user Organisations
Kataku WebCS is a fully automated Machine Translation (MT) software solution working in a network-based client-server environment.
Kataku WebCS provides business and other organizations with a web interface for Indonesian <> English translation on their own intranet. This intranet interface funnels requests from the organisation across the internet to a ToggleText translation engine.
Through this intranet interface, the organisation’s users can make translation requests of documents, text and web pages, as well as perform dictionary searches. Customers can change the interface's ‘look and feel’ to blend in with their own intranet. The product also allows the organization’s network administrators to monitor the translation server’s utilization and performance.
Translation requests are sent via the internet to ToggleText’s Kataku WebCS servers where the translation is quickly and reliably performed and sent back. The translation engine on ToggleText’s server is regularly updated with the latest translation software, seamlessly, without any cost, effort or disruption, to the customer.
Who should use Kataku WebCS?
Kataku WebCS is recommended for businesses and other organizations having a number of users that need reliable and regular access to translation, using a single account.
Having the web interface on the organisation’s own intranet allows ready integration with existing workflow processes. Also, individual users do not have to be separately issued with direct Internet accessibility.
- Bidirectional translation Indonesian to English, English to Indonesian and Tagalog to English
- Translations are quick and robust
- Client’s intranet web interface funnels multiple requests to a ToggleText WebCS server
- Allows logical management of requests from many individuals within an organisation
- Supports input from a ‘cut & paste’ text box, URLs, and .txt files
- As well as standard text, it supports non-standard text as often seen in SMS and emails
- Includes English and Indonesian bi-directional dictionaries
- Provides an account management facility to monitor usage, such as translation volume and server load
The interface server on the organization’s intranet should satisfy the following requirements:
(Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000) + Microsoft
(Solaris, RHEL, Debian, Suse, Fedora etc) + Apache 2.0 or later.
Intel / AMD 1GHz+ processor
Recommended System Set-up
Intel / AMD Dual Core 3GHz+ processor
Broadband connections of 256k or higher is recommended
For further information about this product, please contact us